Are you a blogger looking for guest post opportunities?
Creating weekly content without a team is a challenging task. Besides, new writers will keep Coffee & TLC fresh and entertaining. Therefore, I am always super excited to feature fellow bloggers here!
So if you:
- are looking for a boost on your own blog (yes, guest posts can help you there!),
- do not have a blog yet but have a great article you want to share with the world,
- or you have a different type of website and aim to reach a new audience…
Get in touch with me today and let me know your ideas!
Backlinks to your own work will be included, subject to the content of your piece.
- English only.
- Posts should be unique (not posted or to be posted on any other website).
- If you include quotes, always make sure to credit the authors.
- Must be relevant to Coffee & TLC. See below topics:
- If any products are listed, you mustn’t include your own affiliate links (sorry!)
- Aim for pieces that are at least 700 words. Larger or shorter may be accepted of course; I am more than happy to discuss! The idea is that each post is as informative as possible.
- Please be sure to proof-read your work before submitting it.
- Images are optional but helpful. On another note, if the images included do not suit this particular website style, I reserve the right to accompany your post with different pictures.
- Email me at email@example.com using the subject “Guest Post Submission + Title of your post”.
- List your name, email address, URL, the topic of your post (according to the above listed).
- Attach your post as a word file or copy it directly on the body of the email.
Please be aware that guest posts are subject to approval and I will personally review all submissions at the earliest.
But hey, if your suggestion is not included on this site, don’t worry, you can always apply to be published by other bloggers or keep it for your own blog! Please don’t be disappointed…
Also, I won’t hold on to your ideas and I will always welcome you to share other suggestions in the future.